Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (AP), pre-adsorbed (ab5756)
- Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (AP), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesGoat
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Alkaline Phosphatase, anti-Rabbit Serum, Goat IgG and Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Rabbit IgG F(c) or Human Serum Proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Dot Blot, WB, ELISA, IHC more details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Goat IgG whole molecule
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 8.00
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.0001% Zinc chloride, 0.01% Magnesium chloride, 0.788% Tris HCl, 0.876% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Note: BSA is IgG and protease free
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesAlkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons)
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5756 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: 1/5000 - 1/50000.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/40000.|
|IHC||IHC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (AP), pre-adsorbed (ab5756)
ab5756 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.