Donkey F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (FITC) (ab6521)
- Product nameDonkey F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (FITC)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesGoat
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein and anti-Donkey Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin or anti-Donkey IgG F(c).
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Flow Cyt, ELISA more details
Goat IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA (IgG and protease free), 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesFluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.0 moles FITC per mole of Donkey IgG Fab
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6521 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Suitable for other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Donkey F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (FITC) (ab6521)
ab6521 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.