Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (6nm Gold) (ab39610)
- Product nameRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (6nm Gold)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesGoat
- Tested applicationsElectron Microscopy more details
Goat IgG whole molecule.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis product has been immuno-affinity purified and immuno cross-absorbed to reduce non-specific reactions. The activity of each lot is determined using a dot-spot test system as described by Moeremans et al., J. Immunol. Methods, 74, (1984), 353.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesThis product is an immunogold reagent built around colloidal gold particles of 6nm. The paritcle population is monodisperse and thus shows minimal size variation and overlap. Typically, the coefficient of variance for the 6nm particle size conjugate is less than 12 %.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39610 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Light Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (6nm Gold) (ab39610)
ab39610 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.