Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Cat IgM (FITC) (ab112791)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Cat IgM (FITC)See all IgM secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesCat
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with cat IgM. This antibody may cross react with IgM from other species.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesSolid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. Isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC).
- Conjugation notesF/P ratio is 5.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112791 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Cat IgM (FITC) (ab112791)
ab112791 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.