Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgA (AP) (ab112815)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgA (AP)See all IgA secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesChicken
- SpecificityThis antibody may cross react with IgA from other species.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.10
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.01% Magnesium chloride, 0.001% Zinc chloride, 0.2% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. ab112815 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to alkaline phosphatase.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112815 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. for chemiluminescent detection.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/10000. as a primary.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgA (AP) (ab112815)
ab112815 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.