Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (Biotin) (ab97133)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (Biotin)See all IgY secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesChicken
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Chicken IgG and with light chains common to other Chicken immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IF, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin. Biotinylated antibody was demonstrated with avidin/peroxidase when coated on microtiter wells.
- Conjugation notesBiotin/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97133 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/400000. (Primary).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|WB||WB: 1/20000 - 1/400000. (Chemiluminescent).|
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (Biotin) images
Ab97133 was used at dilution 1/200 with the primary antibody ab81755 in IHC-P. See the review on ab81755.
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (Biotin) (ab97133)
ab97133 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.