Goat anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Cy3 ®) secondary antibody (ab97145)
- Product nameGoat anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Cy3 ®) secondary antibodySee all IgY secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesChicken
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Chicken IgG and with light chains common to other Chicken immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 0.1% cross reactivity to bovine, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat was detected.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt more details
Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Cy3 ®.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97145 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
References for Goat anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Cy3 ®) secondary antibody (ab97145)
ab97145 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.