Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (DyLight® 594), pre-adsorbed (ab96953)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (DyLight® 594), pre-adsorbedSee all IgY secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesChicken
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Chicken IgG and with light chains common to other Chicken immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 0.1% cross reactivity to bovine, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat was detected.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt more details
Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 594.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96953 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (DyLight® 594), pre-adsorbed images
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (DyLight® 594), pre-adsorbed (ab96953)
ab96953 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.