Goat anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP) secondary antibody (ab97135)
- Product nameGoat anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP) secondary antibodySee all IgY secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP)
- Target speciesChicken
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Chicken IgG and with light chains common to other Chicken immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesPart of the AbExcel range.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97135 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/20000. Colorimetric: 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescent: 1/10000 - 1/50000|
Goat anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP) secondary antibody images
All lanes : Anti-beta Actin antibody - Loading Control (ab13822) at 1 µg/ml
Lanes 1-6 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell LysateLysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Lanes 1 - 2 : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP) (ab97135) at 1/2000 dilution
Lanes 3 - 4 : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP) (ab97135) at 1/10000 dilution
Lanes 5 - 6 : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP) (ab97135) at 1/20000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 90 seconds
Ab97135 used to detect a chicken anti-beta Galactosidase antibody (ab9361). Ab97135 used at a concentration of 1:2000 in 5% milk blocking buffer in 0.1% Tween, 1x PBS. Whole lysates from DH5a (E.coli). Specific band at approx. 110 KDa. Non-specific bands: 70 Kda. NB. Gels run on 10% Acrylamide gels.
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview.
References for Goat anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP) secondary antibody (ab97135)
ab97135 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.