Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Guinea pig IgG - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbed (ab102370)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Guinea pig IgG - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesGuinea pig
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with guinea pig IgG and with light chains common to other guinea pig immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 1% cross reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, rabbit, rat and sheep IgG was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, rabbit, rat and sheep immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Cy3™.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102370 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Guinea pig IgG - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbed (ab102370)
ab102370 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.