Goat anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) secondary antibody (ab96959)
- Product nameGoat anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) secondary antibodySee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Guinea pig IgG - H&L (DyLight® 488)
- Target speciesGuinea pig
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Guinea Pig IgG and with light chains common to other Guinea Pig immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 488.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96959 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
Goat anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) secondary antibody images
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
References for Goat anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) secondary antibody (ab96959)
ab96959 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.