Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (18nm Gold), pre-adsorbed (ab105275)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (18nm Gold), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesHuman
- SpecificityRecognizes the heavy chains on human IgG and the light chains common to most human immunoglobulins. Does not crossreact with non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Exhibits minimal cross reactivity to bovine, horse, mouse serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Electron Microscopy, WB more details
Cow, Horse, MouseTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 15mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 10mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium borate, pH 8.5
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105275 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Electron Microscopy||EM: Use a concentration of 0.1 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (18nm Gold), pre-adsorbed (ab105275)
ab105275 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.