Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (DyLight® 550), pre-adsorbed (ab96912)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (DyLight® 550), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesHuman
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Human IgG and with light chains common to other Human immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 0.1% cross reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat was detected.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cyt more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 550.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesDyLight® 550 replaces DyLight® 549.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96912 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500. DyLight® 550 replaces DyLight® 549. The DyLight® 550 excitation is 562nm and the emission is 576nm. DyLight® 550 provides the same orange-to-red fluorescence and photostability as the DyLight® 549 dye. Please refer to the vial in order to check whether the product you received is DyLight® 549 or DyLight® 550. This information however will have no impact on your experiments. For more information please refer to www.abcam.com/DyLight550.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (DyLight® 550), pre-adsorbed images
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (DyLight® 550), pre-adsorbed (ab96912)
ab96912 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.