Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Monkey IgG - H&L (FITC) (ab112766)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Monkey IgG - H&L (FITC)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMonkey
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA ab112766 reacts specifically with monkey IgG and with light chains common to other monkey immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. ab112766 may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab112766 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC).
- Conjugation notesF/P ratio is 4.2.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112766 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Monkey IgG - H&L (FITC) (ab112766)
ab112766 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.