Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Monkey Whole Serum (ab113737)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Monkey Whole SerumSee all Whole Serum secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMonkey
- Specificityab113737 reacts with multiple proteins in monkey serum. This antibody may cross react with serum proteins from other species.
- Tested applicationsImmunoelectrophoresis, Double Immunodiffusion more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113737 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunoelectrophoresis||Ie: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Double Immunodiffusion||DID: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Monkey Whole Serum (ab113737)
ab113737 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.