Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - F(ab) (FITC), pre-adsorbed (ab50084)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - F(ab) (FITC), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBinds all mouse Igs. The conjugate shows no reactivity with mouse IgG, Fc fragment, or human IgG.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF more details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Purified mouse IgG, Fab fragment
- Positive controlHuman peripheral blood lymphocytes and human tonsil tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody preparation is solid phase adsorbed with human IgG to ensure minimal cross reactivity in tissue or cell preparations.
- Conjugation notesab50084 is conjugated to FITC and then purified by gel filtration to remove free FITC.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50084 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - F(ab) (FITC), pre-adsorbed (ab50084)
ab50084 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.