Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - Fc (Biotin) (ab97263)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - Fc (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG-Fc. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin. Biotinylated antibody was demonstrated with avidin/peroxidase when coated on microtiter wells.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97263 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/250 - 1/2500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/500.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/200000. (Primary ELISA)|
|WB||WB: 1/10000 - 1/200000. (Chemiluminescent)|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - Fc (Biotin) (ab97263)
ab97263 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.