Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - Fc (FITC) (ab97264)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - Fc (FITC)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG-Fc. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to FITC.
- Conjugation notesF/P ratio is 4.4
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97264 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - Fc (FITC) images
A431 cell nucleus (DAPI signal) showing three gamma-H2AX foci structures.
Primary anitibody H2A.X (phospho S139) antibody [3F2], ab22551, 100ug.
Secondary antibody Mouse IgG-Fc (FITC), ab97264, 1mg.
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - Fc (FITC) (ab97264)
This product has been referenced in:
- González JE et al. Radiosensitization induced by the anti-epidermal growth factor receptor monoclonal antibodies cetuximab and nimotuzumab in A431 cells. Cancer Biol Ther 13:71-6 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22231391) »