Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (1.4nm Gold (ultra-small)) (ab30812)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (1.4nm Gold (ultra-small))See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsElectron Microscopy, WB more details
Mouse IgG whole molecule.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 20mM PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesChromatographically purified through gel filtration columns.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notes
This product is a newly developed ultra small gold immunoprobe. It is stable to wide ranges of pH and ionic strength. It is not radioactive or carcinogenic. Normal methologies may be used successfully with this product. The concentration of antibody and gold is similar to other commmercial preparations of colloidal gold antibodies. Therefore similar dilutions and blocking agents are appropriate.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30812 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Light Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (1.4nm Gold (ultra-small)) (ab30812)
ab30812 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.