Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Agarose) (ab97025)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Agarose)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsIP more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 50mM HEPES, 1mM Magnesium chloride, 0.1mM Zinc chloride, pH 7.1
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Agarose. Goat anti-Mouse IgG-H+L affinitiy purified antibodies were coupled to agarose beads using a cyanogen bromide method.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97025 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Agarose) (ab97025)
ab97025 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.