Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab97021)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin. Biotinylated antibody was demonstrated with avidin/peroxidase when coated on microtiter wells.
- Conjugation notesBiotin/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97021 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/400000.|
|WB||WB: 1/20000 - 1/400000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab97021)
This product has been referenced in:
- Diekman BO et al. Cartilage tissue engineering using differentiated and purified induced pluripotent stem cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:19172-7 (2012). IHC-P . Read more (PubMed: 23115336) »