Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 546) secondary antibody (ab60316)
- Product nameGoat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 546) secondary antibodySee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Chromeo™ 546)
- Target speciesMouse
- Specificityab60316 reacts with whole molecular mouse IgG and the light chains of other mouse immunoglobulins. No cross-reactivity with non-immunoglobulin serum proteins observed.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 2mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.01M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Conjugation notesChromeo™ 546 is spectrally similar to Cy3®. Conjugated antibodies exhibit superior luminescent properties and stability towards photobleaching, and have absorption and emission maxima of approximately 545 and 568 nm which are compatible with common excitation sources and filter sets. Molar extinction Coefficient: 96,800 M-1cm-1 (measured at Amax) Quantum Yield: ~ 11 % Excitation Wavelength Range: 530 to 550 nm Emission Wavelength Range: 560 to 570 nm
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60316 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Plate-based assays: 1/800 to 1/1000.|
Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 546) secondary antibody images
EGF receptor detected in an urothel cell line by ICC/IF using ab60316 at 1/1000. Paraffin-treated tissue.
ab60316 staining a mouse monoclonal antibody to alpha Tubulin in HeLa cells by Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescense.
References for Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 546) secondary antibody (ab60316)
ab60316 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.