Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 650) secondary antibody (ab96874)
- Product nameGoat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 650) secondary antibodySee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (DyLight® 650)
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 650.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesDyLight® 650 replaces DyLight® 649.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96874 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500. DyLight® 650 replaces DyLight®649. The DyLight® 650 excitation is 652nm and the emission is 672nm. DyLight®650 hence provides the same far-red fluorescence and photostability as the DyLight®649 dye. Please refer to the vial in order to check whether the product you received is DyLight®649 or DyLight®650. This information however will have no impact on your experiments. For more information please refer to www.abcam.com/DyLight650.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 650) secondary antibody images
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
References for Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 650) secondary antibody (ab96874)
ab96874 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.