Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab102466)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG + IgM + IgA secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts with mouse IgG, IgA and IgM. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 1% cross reactivity to human and rat immunoglobulins was detected. This antibody may cross react with immunoglobulins from other species.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC, ELISA, WB more details
Human, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using human and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102466 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. As a primary.|
|WB||WB: 1/5000 - 1/30000. colorimetric detection; 1/10000 - 1/50000 chemiluminescent detection.|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab102466)
ab102466 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.