Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG2b - heavy chain (AP) (ab97247)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG2b - heavy chain (AP)See all IgG2b secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG2b. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins is less than 2%.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 50mM HEPES, 1mM Magnesium chloride, 0.1mM Zinc chloride, pH 7.1
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure subclass specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme: antibody protein ratio is 1:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97247 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/10000. ELISA-Primary|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. WB-Chemiluminescent|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG2b - heavy chain (AP) (ab97247)
ab97247 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.