Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (6nm Gold), pre-adsorbed (ab105291)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (6nm Gold), pre-adsorbedSee all IgM secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityRecognizes rat IgM. Exhibits minimal crossreactivity to bovine, human and horse serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsElectron Microscopy, WB, ELISA, Other more details
Cow, Horse, HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 15mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 10mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium borate, pH 8.5
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105291 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Electron Microscopy||EM: Use a concentration of 0.1 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Other||Other: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Light microscopy|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (6nm Gold), pre-adsorbed (ab105291)
ab105291 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.