Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (DyLight® 550) (ab97008)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (DyLight® 550)See all IgM secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgM. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 550.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesDyLight® 550 replaces DyLight® 549.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97008 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500. DyLight®550 replaces DyLight®549. The DyLight®550 excitation is 562nm and the emission is 576nm. DyLight®550 provides the same orange-to-red fluorescence and photostability as the DyLight®549 dye. Please refer to the vial in order to check whether the product you received is DyLight®549 or DyLight®550. This information however will have no impact on your experiments. For more information please refer to www.abcam.com/DyLight550.|
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (DyLight® 550) images
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (DyLight® 550) (ab97008)
ab97008 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.