Goat anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (FITC) secondary antibody (ab97229)
- Product nameGoat anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (FITC) secondary antibodySee all IgM secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (FITC)
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgM. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to FITC.
- Conjugation notesF/P ratio is 5.4
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97229 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
References for Goat anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (FITC) secondary antibody (ab97229)
ab97229 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.