Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (HRP) (ab97230)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (HRP)See all IgM secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgM. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, ICC, IHC-P more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97230 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary ELISA)|
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/25000. (Colorimetric: 1/2000 - 1/20000; Chemiluminiscence: 1/5000 - 1/25000)|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (HRP) (ab97230)
This product has been referenced in:
- Xu M et al. Trinucleotide repeat deletion via a unique hairpin bypass by DNA polymerase ß and alternate flap cleavage by flap endonuclease 1. Nucleic Acids Res 41:1684-97 (2013). WB . Read more (PubMed: 23258707) »