Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgA - alpha chain (DyLight® 488), pre-adsorbed (ab98445)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgA - alpha chain (DyLight® 488), pre-adsorbedSee all IgA secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt more details
Human, Mouse, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 488.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98445 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgA - alpha chain (DyLight® 488), pre-adsorbed images
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgA - alpha chain (DyLight® 488), pre-adsorbed (ab98445)
ab98445 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.