Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - Fc (Biotin) (ab97198)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - Fc (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin. Biotinylated antibody was demonstrated with avidin/peroxidase when coated on microtiter wells.
- Conjugation notesBiotin/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97198 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/250 - 1/2500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/500.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/200000. (Primary ELISA)|
|WB||WB: 1/10000 - 1/200000. (Chemiluminescent)|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - Fc (Biotin) (ab97198)
ab97198 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.