Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - Fc (DyLight® 650), pre-adsorbed (ab98465)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - Fc (DyLight® 650), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
Human, Mouse, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 650.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesDyLight® 650 replaces DyLight® 649.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98465 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500. DyLight®650 replaces DyLight®649. The DyLight®650 excitation is 652nm and the emission is 672nm. DyLight®650 hence provides the same far-red fluorescence and photostability as the DyLight®649 dye. Please refer to the vial in order to check whether the product you received is DyLight®649 or DyLight®650. This information however will have no impact on your experiments. For more information please refer to www.abcam.com/DyLight650.|
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - Fc (DyLight® 650), pre-adsorbed images
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - Fc (DyLight® 650), pre-adsorbed (ab98465)
ab98465 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.