Goat anti-Rabbit IgG Fc (HRP) secondary antibody (ab97200)
- Product nameGoat anti-Rabbit IgG Fc (HRP) secondary antibodySee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - Fc (HRP)
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97200 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary ELISA)|
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/25000. (Colorimetric: 1/2000 - 1/20000; Chemiluminescent: 1/5000 - 1/25000)|
Goat anti-Rabbit IgG Fc (HRP) secondary antibody images
Ab97200 was used at dilution 1/5000 with the primary antibody ab90045 in WB. See the review on ab90045.
References for Goat anti-Rabbit IgG Fc (HRP) secondary antibody (ab97200)
This product has been referenced in:
- Knies K et al. Genotyping of fanconi anemia patients by whole exome sequencing: advantages and challenges. PLoS One 7:e52648 (2012). WB ; Rabbit . Read more (PubMed: 23285130) »