Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Gold 10nm), pre-adsorbed (ab27234)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Gold 10nm), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsElectron Microscopy more details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full lenght rabbit IgG (H and L).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 8.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27234 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Gold 10nm), pre-adsorbed (ab27234)
This product has been referenced in:
- Izagirre U et al. Time-course study of the early lysosomal responses to pollutants in mussel digestive cells using acid phosphatase as lysosomal marker enzyme. Comp Biochem Physiol C Toxicol Pharmacol 149:587-97 (2009). IHC-P ; Other . Read more (PubMed: 19174192) »