Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (18nm Gold), pre-adsorbed (ab105299)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (18nm Gold), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityRecognizes whole rabbit IgG molecule. Reacts with the light chains of other rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Exhibits minimal crossreactivity to human, mouse and rat serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsElectron Microscopy, WB, ELISA, Immunoelectrophoresis more details
Human, Mouse, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 15mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 10mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium borate, pH 8.5
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105299 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Electron Microscopy||EM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20 - 1/40.|
|Immunoelectrophoresis||Ie: 1/20 - 1/40.|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (18nm Gold), pre-adsorbed (ab105299)
ab105299 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.