Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (AP) secondary antibody (ab97048)
- Product nameGoat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (AP) secondary antibodySee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (AP)
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 50mM HEPES, 1mM Magnesium chloride, 0.1mM Zinc chloride, pH 7.1
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme: antibody protein ratio is 1:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesPart of the AbExcel range.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97048 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/5000 - 1/50000. Primary|
|WB||WB: 1/5000 - 1/50000. Chemiluminescent detection|
Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (AP) secondary antibody images
All lanes : Anti-beta Actin antibody - Loading Control (ab8227) at 1 µg/ml
Lanes 1-6 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell LysateLysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Lanes 1 - 2 : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (AP) (ab97048) at 1/5000 dilution
Lanes 3 - 4 : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (AP) (ab97048) at 1/20000 dilution
Lanes 5 - 6 : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (AP) (ab97048) at 1/50000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 4 minutes