Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgM - mu chain (FITC) (ab97179)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgM - mu chain (FITC)See all IgM secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rat IgM.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to FITC.
- Conjugation notesF/P ratio is 4.1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97179 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgM - mu chain (FITC) (ab97179)
ab97179 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.