Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgM - mu chain (HRP) (ab97180)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgM - mu chain (HRP)See all IgM secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rat IgM.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme: antibody protein ratio is 1:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97180 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/25000. Colorimetric: 1/2000 - 1/20000. Chemiluminescent: 1/5000 - 1/25000.|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgM - mu chain (HRP) (ab97180)
ab97180 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.