Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Syrian Hamster IgG - H&L (AP), pre-adsorbed (ab102315)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Syrian Hamster IgG - H&L (AP), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesSyrian Hamster
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with syrian hamster IgG and with light chains common to other syrian hamster immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 1% cross reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, rabbit, rat and sheep IgG was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 50mM HEPES, 1mM Magnesium chloride, 0.1mM Zinc chloride, pH 7.1
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, rabbit, rat and sheep immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102315 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/10000. ELISA - Primary|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. WB - Chemiluminescent|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Syrian Hamster IgG - H&L (AP), pre-adsorbed (ab102315)
ab102315 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.