Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Syrian Hamster IgG - H&L (FITC) (ab102307)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Syrian Hamster IgG - H&L (FITC)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesSyrian Hamster
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with syrian hamster IgG and with light chains common to other syrian hamster immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC, Flow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to FITC.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102307 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Syrian Hamster IgG - H&L (FITC) (ab102307)
ab102307 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.