Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Syrian Hamster IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab102308)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Syrian Hamster IgG - H&L (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesSyrian Hamster
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with syrian hamster IgG and with light chains common to other syrian hamster immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102308 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. (as primary).|
|WB||WB: 1/5000 - 1/50000. (Colorimetric: 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescent: 1/10000 - 1/50000).|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Syrian Hamster IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab102308)
ab102308 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.