Granzyme B Human ELISA Kit (ab46133)
- Product nameGranzyme B Human ELISA KitSee all Granzyme B kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 15 356pg/ml 18 5.06% B 15 73pg/ml 5 7.38% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 8 536pg/ml 30 5.59%
- Tests2 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 20 pg/ml
- Range31.25 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Serum 73 31.25pg/ml - 1000pg/ml
- Assay time3h 00m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human Granzyme B ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of Granzyme B in human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
The Granzyme B Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for Granzyme B has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known Granzyme B concentrations and unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the Granzyme B antigen and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for Granzyme B are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme ( streptavidin-peroxydase ) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all the unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which is acting on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of Granzyme B present in the samples.
No cross reactivity with TRAIL, TNF alpha, Interferon gamma, Fas, IL1 alpha, IL4, IL6, IL8, IL13
Range: 31.25 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
Sensitivity < 20 pg/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 2 x 96 tests 12 strips 8 units Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-Granzyme B Red 2 x 0.4ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 24ml H2SO4: Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Standard Yellow 4 vials Standard Diluent: Buffer.x10 Concentrated Black 1 x 25ml Streptavidin-HRP 4 x 5µl Washing Buffer.x200 Concentrated White 2 x 10ml
- Research Areas
- C11Cathepsin G like 1CTLA 1
- CTSGL1Cytotoxic T lymphocyte proteinase 2EC 126.96.36.199Fragmentin 2Granzyme 2HLPHuman lymphocyte proteinLymphocyte proteaseSECTT cell serine protease 1 3E
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46133 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Granzyme B Human ELISA Kit images
Typical Granzyme B standard curve ranging from 31.25 to 1000 pg/mL.
References for Granzyme B Human ELISA Kit (ab46133)
ab46133 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.