Anti-Granzyme B antibody [GZB01] (ab3654)
- Product nameAnti-Granzyme B antibody [GZB01]See all Granzyme B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [GZB01] to Granzyme B
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with a 32 kD protein.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
- Positive control
- IHC: Hodgkin’s lymphoma. WB: human lymphoid cell extract
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberGZB01
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3654 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/10 - 1/25. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/10 - 1/25.|
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/250. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).|
|IP||IP: 1/100 - 1/250.|
- FunctionThis enzyme is necessary for target cell lysis in cell-mediated immune responses. It cleaves after Asp. Seems to be linked to an activation cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) responsible for apoptosis execution. Cleaves caspase-3, -7, -9 and 10 to give rise to active enzymes mediating apoptosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Granzyme subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic granule. Cytoplasmic granules of cytolytic T-lymphocytes and natural killer cells.
- C11 antibody
- Cathepsin G like 1 antibody
- Cathepsin G-like 1 antibody
- Cathespin G Like 1 antibody
- CCPI antibody
- CGL 1 antibody
- CGL1 antibody
- CSP B antibody
- CSPB antibody
- CTLA 1 antibody
- CTLA-1 antibody
- CTLA1 antibody
- CTSGL 1 antibody
- CTSGL1 antibody
- Cytotoxic serine protease B antibody
- Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Associated Serine Esterase 1 antibody
- Cytotoxic T lymphocyte proteinase 2 antibody
- Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte proteinase 2 antibody
- Fragmentin 2 antibody
- Fragmentin-2 antibody
- Fragmentin2 antibody
- GRAB_HUMAN antibody
- Granzyme 2 antibody
- Granzyme B (granzyme 2, cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated serine esterase 1) antibody
- Granzyme B antibody
- Granzyme-2 antibody
- Granzyme2 antibody
- GranzymeB antibody
- GRB antibody
- GZMB antibody
- HLP antibody
- HLP antibody
- Human lymphocyte protein antibody
- Lymphocyte protease antibody
- Protease Serine B antibody
- Protease, serine, B antibody
- SECT antibody
- T cell serine protease 1 3E antibody
- T cell serine protease 1-3E antibody
- T-cell serine protease 1-3E antibody
Anti-Granzyme B antibody [GZB01] images
ab3654 - immunohistochemistry
Formalin fixed paraffin embedded human Hodgkin's lymphoma with EBV stained with Granzyme B using ABC and AEC chromagen.
References for Anti-Granzyme B antibody [GZB01] (ab3654)
ab3654 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.