Anti-Granzyme K antibody (ab73416)
- Product nameAnti-Granzyme K antibodySee all Granzyme K primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Granzyme K
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 150 - 250 of Human Granzyme K.
(Peptide available as ab74953.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in Jurkat Whole Cell Lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73416 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 29 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa).Can be blocked with Granzyme K peptide (ab74953).|
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lung, spleen, thymus and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Granzyme subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Cytoplasmic granule.
- Fragmentin 3 antibody
- Fragmentin-3 antibody
- Fragmentin3 antibody
- GRAK_HUMAN antibody
- Granzyme 3 antibody
- granzyme K (granzyme 3; tryptase II) antibody
- granzyme K (serine protease, granzyme 3; tryptase II) antibody
- Granzyme K antibody
- Granzyme K precursor antibody
- Granzyme-3 antibody
- Granzyme3 antibody
- GranzymeK antibody
- GZMK antibody
- NK TRYP 2 antibody
- NK TRYP2 antibody
- NK tryptase 2 antibody
- NK-TRYP-2 antibody
- NK-tryptase-2 antibody
- NKTRYP2 antibody
- Serine protease granzyme 3 antibody
- TRYP 2 antibody
- TRYP2 antibody
- Tryptase II antibody
- TryptaseII antibody
Anti-Granzyme K antibody images
Anti-Granzyme K antibody (ab73416) at 1 µg/ml + Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 29 kDa
Exposure time : 20 minutes
References for Anti-Granzyme K antibody (ab73416)
ab73416 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.