Anti-Graves disease carrier protein / GDC antibody (ab55967)
- Product nameAnti-Graves disease carrier protein / GDC antibodySee all Graves disease carrier protein / GDC primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Graves disease carrier protein / GDC
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Cow, Human
Synthetic peptide (Human) from an internal (middle) sequence.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55967 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionRequired for the accumulation of coenzyme A in the mitochondrial matrix.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the mitochondrial carrier (TC 2.A.29) family.
Contains 3 Solcar repeats.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- GDA antibody
- GDC antibody
- GDC_HUMAN antibody
- Grave disease autoantigen antibody
- Graves disease autoantigen antibody
- Graves disease carrier protein antibody
- HGT.1 antibody
- hML7 antibody
- Mitochondrial solute carrier protein homolog antibody
- ML7 antibody
- Slc25a16 antibody
- Solute carrier family 25 member 16 antibody
References for Anti-Graves disease carrier protein / GDC antibody (ab55967)
ab55967 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.