For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from mouse ascites fluids by affinity chromatography
- Clone number10D7
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100. ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionImplicated in the control of cell proliferation and cellular aging. May also act as a chaperone.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 75 kDa glucose regulated protein antibody
- 75 kDa glucose-regulated protein antibody
- CSA antibody
Anti-Grp75 antibody [10D7] images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-Grp75 antibody [10D7] (ab114024)
Immunofluorescent staining of COS7 cells transiently transfected by pCMV6-ENTRY HSPA9, using ab114024 at 1/100
Flow Cytometry - Anti-Grp75 antibody [10D7] (ab114024)
HEK293T cells transfected with either pCMV6-ENTRY HSPA9 (Red) or empty vector control plasmid (Blue) were immunostained with ab114024 at 1/100 and then analyzed by flow cytometry.
References for Anti-Grp75 antibody [10D7] (ab114024)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"