Anti-HA tag antibody (PerCP) (ab117506)
- FormLyophilised:Lyophilized material is stable for one year. Prior to use, reconstitute to 1 ml with distilled deionized water, vortex and allow it to sit on ice for 20 minutes. After product has been reconstituted, product should be stored at 2-8°C in the dark and be used within 3 months. Avoid exposure to heat and light.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.013% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.42% Sodium phosphate, 1.71% Sucrose, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117506 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/500 - 1/5000.|
- RelevanceHuman influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibodyhemagglutinin antibody
References for Anti-HA tag antibody (PerCP) (ab117506)
ab117506 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.