Anti-HAGH antibody (ab55230)
- Product nameAnti-HAGH antibodySee all HAGH primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to HAGH
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: GRLPPDTRVY CGHEYTINNL KFARHVEPGN AAIREKLAWA KEKYSIGEPT VPSTLAEEFT YNPFMRVREK TVQQHAGETD PVTTMRAVRR EKDQFKMPRD , corresponding to amino acids 161-261 of Human HAGH
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55230 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceHydroxyacylglutathione hydrolase (HAGH) is a thiolesterase which hydrolyses S-lactoyl-glutathione to reduced glutathione and D-lactate.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Mitochondrial
- GLO2 antibody
- GLX II antibody
- Glyoxalase II antibody
- HAGH antibody
- HAGH1 antibody
- Hydroxyacyl glutathione hydrolase antibody
- Hydroxyacylglutathione hydrolase, mitochondrial antibody
Anti-HAGH antibody images
Anti-HAGH antibody (ab55230) at 5 µg/ml + 0.2 µg/lane of partial recombinant HAGH protein with a tag
Goat anti mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-HAGH antibody (ab55230)
ab55230 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.