Anti-HAPLN1 antibody (ab67767)
- Product nameAnti-HAPLN1 antibodySee all HAPLN1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to HAPLN1
- SpecificityAntibody reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-355 of Human HAPLN1
- Positive control
- HAPLN1 transfected lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 100% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67767 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceHAPLN1 belongs to the HAPLN family. It contains 1 Ig like V type (immunoglobulin like) domain and 2 Link domains. This protein stabilizes the aggregates of proteoglycan monomers with hyaluronic acid in the extracellular cartilage matrix.
- Cellular localizationSecreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix.
- Cartilage link protein antibody
- cartilage linking protein 1 antibody
- CLP antibody
- CRTL1 antibody
- Crtl1l antibody
- hyaluronan and proteoglycan link protein 1 antibody
- Hyaluronan and proteoglycan link protein 1 precursor antibody
- LP antibody
- Proteoglycan link protein antibody
Anti-HAPLN1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-HAPLN1 antibody (ab67767) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HAPLN1 transfected lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Observed band size : 62 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-HAPLN1 antibody (ab67767)
ab67767 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.