For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 100% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 62 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionStabilizes the aggregates of proteoglycan monomers with hyaluronic acid in the extracellular cartilage matrix.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Weakly expressed in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HAPLN family.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 2 Link domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Cartilage link protein antibody
- cartilage linking protein 1 antibody
- Cartilage-link protein antibody
Anti-HAPLN1 antibody images
Western blot - HAPLN1 antibody (ab67767)
All lanes : Anti-HAPLN1 antibody (ab67767) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HAPLN1 transfected lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Observed band size : 62 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-HAPLN1 antibody (ab67767)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"