Anti-HAUSP / USP7 antibody - C-terminal (ab71746)
- Product nameAnti-HAUSP / USP7 antibody - C-terminalSee all HAUSP / USP7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HAUSP / USP7 - C-terminal
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Positive controlT47D cell lysate and human hepatocarcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab71746 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71746 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 145 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 129 kDa).|
- FunctionHydrolase that deubiquitinates target proteins such as FOXO4, p53/TP53, MDM2, ERCC6, DNMT1, UHRF1, PTEN and DAXX. Together with DAXX, prevents MDM2 self-ubiquitination and enhances the E3 ligase activity of MDM2 towards p53/TP53, thereby promoting p53/TP53 ubiquitination and proteasomal degradation. Deubiquitinates p53/TP53 and MDM2 and strongly stabilizes p53/TP53 even in the presence of excess MDM2, and also induces p53/TP53-dependent cell growth repression and apoptosis. Deubiquitination of FOXO4 in presence of hydrogen peroxide is not dependent on p53/TP53 and inhibits FOXO4-induced transcriptional activity. In association with DAXX, is involved in the deubiquitination and translocation of PTEN from the nucleus to the cytoplasm, both processes that are counteracted by PML. Involved in cell proliferation during early embryonic development. Involved in transcription-coupled nucleotide excision repair (TC-NER) in response to UV damage: recruited to DNA damage sites following interaction with KIAA1530/UVSSA and promotes deubiquitination of ERCC6, preventing UV-induced degradation of ERCC6. Contributes to the overall stabilization and trans-activation capability of the herpesvirus 1 trans-acting transcriptional protein ICP0/VMW110 during HSV-1 infection. Involved in maintenance of DNA methylation via its interaction with UHRF1 and DNMT1: acts by mediating deubiquitination of UHRF1 and DNMT1, preventing their degradation and promoting DNA methylation by DNMT1. Exhibits a preference towards 'Lys-48'-linked Ubiquitin chains.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Overexpressed in prostate cancer.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C19 family.
Contains 1 MATH domain.
- DomainThe C-terminus plays a role in its oligomerization.
modificationsIsoform 1: Phosphorylated. Isoform 1 is phosphorylated at positions Ser-18 and Ser-963. Isoform 2: Not phosphorylated.
Isoform 1: Polyneddylated. Isoform 2: Not Polyneddylated.
Isoform 1 and isoform 2: Not sumoylated.
Isoform 1 and isoform 2: Polyubiquitinated by herpesvirus 1 trans-acting transcriptional protein ICP0/VMW110; leading to its subsequent proteasomal degradation. Isoform 1: Ubiquitinated at Lys-869.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Nucleus > PML body. Present in a minority of ND10 nuclear bodies. Association with ICP0/VMW110 at early times of infection leads to an increased proportion of USP7-containing ND10. Colocalizes with ATXN1 in the nucleus. Colocalized with DAXX in speckled structures. Colocalized with PML and PTEN in promyelocytic leukemia protein (PML) nuclear bodies.
- Deubiquitinating enzyme 7 antibodyHerpes virus associated ubiquitin specific protease antibodyHerpesvirus-associated ubiquitin-specific protease antibody
- TEF 1 antibodytef-1 antibodyTEF1 antibodyUbiquitin carboxyl terminal hydrolase 7 antibodyUbiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 7 antibodyUbiquitin specific peptidase 7 (herpes virus associated) antibodyUbiquitin specific peptidase 7 antibodyUbiquitin specific peptidase 7 herpes virus associated antibodyUbiquitin specific processing protease 7 antibodyUbiquitin specific protease 7 antibodyUbiquitin specific protease 7 herpes virus associated antibodyUbiquitin thioesterase 7 antibodyUbiquitin thiolesterase 7 antibodyUbiquitin-specific-processing protease 7 antibodyUBP 7 antibodyUBP-7 antibodyUBP7 antibodyUBP7_HUMAN antibodyUSP 7 antibodyusp-7 antibodyUSP7 antibodyVMW110-ASSOCIATED PROTEIN, 135-KD antibody
Anti-HAUSP / USP7 antibody - C-terminal images
Anti-HAUSP / USP7 antibody - C-terminal (ab71746) at 1/100 dilution + T47D cell lysate at 12.5 µg
Predicted band size : 129 kDa
Observed band size : 145 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab71746 at 1/50 dilution, staining HAUSP / USP7 in human hepatocarcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue, followed by peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and AEC staining.
References for Anti-HAUSP / USP7 antibody - C-terminal (ab71746)
ab71746 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.